Saturday, November 23, 2019

A flock of Eastern Bluebirds



I stopped by Holiday Beach this afternoon hoping to see some late migrant raptors. I had a chance to meet this years official hawk counter - Maryse. She was a really nice person! One of the highlights this afternoon was a flock of 16 Eastern Bluebirds which landed in a tree next to the hawk tower. 

Sadly - my photos are poor - the lighting this afternoon was a little crappy. I couldn't seem to get decent photos--- but even still - I've shared a few with various crops and contrast adjustments. 

Seeing a flock of Bluebirds definitely a treat for me. Other good birds seen today were Red-shouldered Hawks, Winter Wren, Belted Kingfisher. 

Good Birding!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...