This library will be to archive what I think are great resources to learn about Natural History in the Great Lakes region.
Title / Link / Rating / Description
1. Lake St Clair Biodiversity Report [Dropbox Backup LINK] (5/5).
2. Living in the Oak Openings [PDF link] [PDF Backup] (5/5)
Oak Openings Official Website: https://www.oakopenings.org/landowner-guide/
3. Map Showing the Natural Areas Remaining in Esssex County
4. City of Windsor Report on natural inventories of selected natural remnants in Windsor
Backup: [Natural Areas Inventory for Windsor ON]
5. ERCA Essex Region Conservation Authority - Wetlands Inventory
6. Ontario Rare Vascular Plants
7. Essex County Native Plant Guide
8. Toronto Area Butterfly Watching Guide